It may or may not help you in your current distress, but MapR's
distribution could handle this pretty easily.

One method is direct distcp between clusters, but you could also use MapR's
mirroring capabilities to migrate data.

You can also carry a MapR cluster, change the IP addresses and relight the
cluster without data loss.  You can also move disks (respecting RAID-0 disk
groups, of course) from machine to machine within a cluster and have them
wake up with all file and directory meta-data intact.

Furthermore, you can lose any two machines in a cluster and are guaranteed
to be able to reconstruct the cluster.  Even if you lose all three replicas
of *any* of the data or meta-data in the cluster, you can *still*
reconstruct any data volumes for which at least one copy survives.  The the
lost data volumes come back at a later time, you will also be able
resurrect the data correctly.

None of this is true for any of the other major Hadoop distributions.

Let me know if you want to try this out.