ya i looked @ chain reducer but it will not help in my case

Now i am able to write each key value pair received @ reducer(using
IFile.Writer )
but when i try to read it using IFile.Reader it reads all data not single
key value pair

Example:

*IFile.Reader reader  =  new* IFile.Reader<KEYIN,
VALUEIN>(context.getConfiguration(), localFs, file, *null*, myReadCounter);

DataInputBuffer keyRead = new DataInputBuffer();

DataInputBuffer valueRead = new DataInputBuffer();

reader.next(keyRead, valueRead);

when i say keyRead.getData()

 it print all key value pair in that buffer i want single  key value pair.

--
*
*

  Regards,*