Thanks for the response Mahesh. I thought of this , but do not know why is
this limitation.

While sampling to pick up certain records and run our logic over the key
part.Thats why there is a limitation that mappers key must be the same as
mappers output key.

However , I think , if we can run the mapper of the collected sample and do
our analysis over the key of the mappers then it would be great and there
wouldn't be any limitation like what we have today.

Was wondering why its not like this.

Thanks,
Rahul