Thanks Shashwat and Mohammad.
I'm exporting jars and run that with hadoop jar, but I think we should have
better ways.
I've tried a lot but launch in Eclipse just doesn't work. I don't really
want to hard code jobtracker or hdfs information in my code.
Maybe it's a bug in hadoop eclipse plugin? I'm using that of hadoop 1.0.2,
do we have newer versions?

Thanks.

--
*JU Han*