From: Anurag Tangri <tangri.anu...@gmail.com<mailto:tangri.anu...@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 11:56 AM
To: "u...@hive.apache.org<mailto:u...@hive.apache.org>"
<u...@hive.apache.org<mailto:u...@hive.apache.org>>
Cc: Hive <u...@hive.apache.org<mailto:u...@hive.apache.org>>, User
<user@hadoop.apache.org<mailto:user@hadoop.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Hive tmp logs

Hi,
You can add Hive query log property in your hive site xml and point to the
directory you want.

Thanks,
Anurag Tangri

Sent from my iPhone

On May 22, 2013, at 11:53 AM, Raj Hadoop
<hadoop...@yahoo.com<mailto:hadoop...@yahoo.com>> wrote:

Hi,

My hive job logs are being written to /tmp/hadoop directory. I want to change
it to a different location i.e. a sub directory somehere under the 'hadoop'
user home directory.
How do I change it.

Thanks,
Ra

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email message and any attachments are for the exclusive use of the
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message along with any attachments, from
your computer system. If you are the intended recipient, please be advised that
the content of this message is subject to access, review and disclosure by the
sender's Email System Administrator.