From: Arun C Murthy [mailto:a...@hortonworks.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 4:35 PM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: YARN in 2.0 and 0.23

I'd use the 2.0 APIs, they are days away from getting frozen and will be
supported compatibly for foreseeable future.

Details to track here:

hth,
Arun

On May 22, 2013, at 7:38 AM, John Lilley wrote:

We intend to use the YARN APIs fairly soon.  Are there notable differences in
YARNs classes, interfaces or semantics between 0.23 and 2.0?  It seems to be
supported on both versions.
Thanks,
John

--