Looks like the problem is with jvm heap size. Its trying to create a new
thread and threads require native memory for internal JVM related things.

One of the possible solution is to reduce java heap size(to increase free
native memory). Is there any other information about the memory status
(malloc debug information etc) on NN? That would give more information
about the NN's memory status.

Hope this helps.

*Pramod N*
Bruce Wayne of web