Respected sir/madom,

Best Regards,
Job M Thomas

________________________________

From: Sreenivasulu Malinedi [mailto:msreenivasulu.had...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wed 5/29/2013 11:31 AM
To:
user-sc.1369807212.phggcoonadboofdjdnhk-msreenivasulu.hadoop=gmail....@hadoop.apache.org;
 user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: confirm subscribe to user@hadoop.apache.org

confirm me

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 11:30 AM, <user-h...@hadoop.apache.org> wrote:

        user@hadoop.apache.org mailing list.

        To confirm that you would like

           msreenivasulu.had...@gmail.com

        added to the user mailing list, please send
        a short reply to this address:

user-sc.1369807212.phggcoonadboofdjdnhk-msreenivasulu.hadoop=gmail....@hadoop.apache.org

        Usually, this happens when you just hit the "reply" button.
        If this does not work, simply copy the address and paste it into
        the "To:" field of a new message.

        This confirmation serves two purposes. First, it verifies that I am able
        to get mail through to you. Second, it protects you in case someone
        forges a subscription request in your name.

        Please note that ALL Apache dev- and user- mailing lists are publicly
        archived.  Do familiarize yourself with Apache's public archive policy
at

            http://www.apache.org/foundation/public-archives.html

        prior to subscribing and posting messages to user@hadoop.apache.org.
        If you're not sure whether or not the policy applies to this mailing
list,
        assume it does unless the list name contains the word "private" in it.

        Some mail programs are broken and cannot handle long addresses. If you
        cannot reply to this request, instead send a message to
        <user-requ...@hadoop.apache.org> and put the
        entire address listed above into the "Subject:" line.

        --- Administrative commands for the user list ---

           <user-subscr...@hadoop.apache.org>

           <user-unsubscr...@hadoop.apache.org>

           <user-i...@hadoop.apache.org>
           <user-...@hadoop.apache.org>

           <user-digest-subscr...@hadoop.apache.org>
           <user-digest-unsubscr...@hadoop.apache.org>

           <user-get.123_...@hadoop.apache.org>

           <user-index.123_...@hadoop.apache.org>

        so you'll actually get 100-499.

        send a short message to:
           <user-thread.12...@hadoop.apache.org>

        The messages should contain one line or word of text to avoid being
        treated as sp@m, but I will ignore their content.
        Only the ADDRESS you send to is important.

        for example "john@host.domain", just add a hyphen and your
        <user-subscribe-john=host.dom...@hadoop.apache.org>

        user-ow...@hadoop.apache.org. Please be patient, my owner is a
        lot slower than I am ;-)

                d=gmail.com <http://gmail.com/> ; s=20120113;
                h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
                bh=12kxJc5YPJIkJDd4+k59a/O04WTuJtGnSH4ma6CXkaw=;

b=eobjOZ7UYbVCjRpXgLHP585dQmaodMkOD6m13IhYzeeGP5j59s4BjilAIWB8++cuc1

i2EIK0m0mfz3s9J0n02wFD1ZNIV9w1MNmT7nt5T7acL3sbKFU+gJy1vVkPHz/2alljQQ

nB4sjjAqgVdD1IqdougvfAC6+SgmtxOa53RVvEIorNOnhRaxEd0gCsD2yXfJIQpGkEI0

WciW0BXnHejTPaZO3UvGlJGgPGiFia7mI6Y2jcaC74jgnBEaUMN7TNhOak6sZUwf1+7y

JdjeQwhztw0+NOU0vs8T6bFkaWsYbzFCkv84cH5D/JvjuzHqL2TAhLAthkgPmoe/Btp3
                 KGxA==