Thanks for the response Krishna.

I was wondering if it were possible for using MR to  solve you problem
instead of building the whole stack on top of yarn.
Most likely its not possible , thats why you are building it . I wanted to
know why is that ?

I am in just trying to find out the need or why we might need to write the
application on yarn.

Rahul