if you use fair schedeuler and open the URL above.

From: Job Thomas [mailto:j...@suntecgroup.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 7:49 PM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org

Hi All,

I amin a team developing hadoop with hive.

we are using fair schedeuler.

but all hive jobs are going to same pool whose name is same as username of
where hive server installed.

this is all about,

my hive server is in user named 'hadoop'.

my hive client program in user named 'abc'.

but all jobs in hadoop are in the pool named 'hadoop'. (user name of hive
server location)

Becouse of this  i am not getiing equal resource sharing.

can we submit job to hive by specify  pool name?

The same in the case if i used capacity scheduler.. All jobs from hive client
are going to the 'dfault' queue.

Thanks in advance.

Job M Thomas