Thanks for help me to build Hadoop!  I'm through compile and install of maven
plugins into Eclipse.  I could use some pointers for next steps I want to take,
which are:

*         Deploy the simplest "development only" cluster (single node?) and
learn how to debug within it.  I read about the "local runner" configuration
here (http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToDebugMapReducePrograms), does that
still apply to MR2/YARN?  It seems like an old page; perhaps there is a newer
FAQ?

*         Build and run the ApplicationMaster "shell" sample, and use that as a
starting point for a customer AM.  I would much appreciate any advice on
getting the edit/build/debug cycle ironed out for an AM.

*         Setup Hadoop source for easier browsing and learning (Eclipse load?).
 What is typically done to make for easy browsing of referenced classes/methods
by name?

Thanks
John