I have YARN tasks that benefit from multicore scaling.  However, they don't
*always* use more than one core.  I would like to allocate containers based
only on memory, and let each task use as many cores as needed, without
allocating exclusive CPU "slots" in the scheduler.  For example, on an 8-core
node with 16GB memory, I'd like to be able to run 3 tasks each consuming 4GB
memory and each using as much CPU as they like.  Is this the default behavior
if I don't specify CPU restrictions to the scheduler?
Thanks
John