发件人: Nicolas Liochon [mailto:nkey...@gmail.com]
发送时间: Thursday, July 04, 2013 16:28
收件人: user@hadoop.apache.org
主题: Re: interval from Live to Dead about DataNode

Hi,

It's 10 minutes and 30s.

See the stale mode described in HDFS-3703 if you need something shorter.

Cheers,

Nicolas

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 10:05 AM, Francis.Hu <francis...@reachjunction.com>
wrote:

Hi,All

Does anyone know when the status of datanode switch from live to dead at the
internal of namenode ?

the scenario:

When i stopped a datanode with command, the status of that datanode in the
web UI of namenode displays 'live' and 'In Service' for almost 5 minutes.

I know the default value of datanode dfs.hreadbeat.interval is set as 3
seconds and dfs.namenode.decommission.interval is set 30 seconds.

Thanks,

Francis.Hu