Hi,

I am just wondering whether I can move data from Ftp to Hdfs via Hadoop distcp.

Can someone give me an example ?

In my case, I always encounter the "can not access ftp" error.

I am quite sure that the link, login et passwd are correct, actually, I have just copy and paste the ftp address to Firefox. It does work. However,//it doesn't work with:
bin/hadoop -ls ftp://<my ftp location>

Any workaround here ?

Thank you.

Hao