When i actually run the job on the multi node cluster, logs shows it
uses localhost configurations which i don't want..

I just have a pom.xml which lists all the dependencies like standard
hadoop, standard hbase, standard zookeeper etc., Should i remove these
dependencies?

I want the cluster settings to apply in my map-reduce application..
So, this is where i'm stuck at..

--
Regards-
Pavan