hi,
It works. but why it is not coming for master node?

Thanks,
Manickam P

Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 16:53:31 +0530
Subject: Re: Hadoop - Browsefile system error
From: jeetuyadav200...@gmail.com
To: user@hadoop.apache.org

Can you try this from your web browser?
http://10.108.19.69:50075/browseDirectory.jsp?namenodeInfoPort=50070&dir=/&nnaddr=10.108.19.68:9000

Thanks

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 4:25 PM, Manickam P <manicka...@outlook.com> wrote:

Hi Jitendra,
The below are the host entry in my name node. Here 68 is the name node and
other two are data nodes. i'm having the same entry in data nodes host file.

10.108.19.68            lab2-hadoop.eng.com lab2-hadoop10.108.19.69
lab2-hadoop2-vm1.eng.com lab2-hadoop2-vm1
10.108.19.70            lab2-hadoop2-vm2.eng.com lab2-hadoop2-vm2

I tried to access the URL from master node. I used http://10.108.19.68:50070/
to open the file system.

Thanks,
Manickam PDate: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 16:02:44 +0530
From: jeetuyadav200...@gmail.com

To: user@hadoop.apache.org

If you don't mind can you please share your host entries from all the
nodes?Also let me know from which host you are accessing the URL.

RegardsJitendra