From: Karim Awara [mailto:karim.aw...@kaust.edu.sa]
Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2013 5:41 AM
To: user
Subject: Hadoop 2.x with Eclipse

Hi,
I followed the instructions on how to import hadoop files to Eclipse (I am
using hadoop 2.1 beta).
Currently on my machine, I have hadoop 2.1 installed.. and its source code is
imported on Eclipse. What I can't grasp is   how to proceed from there?
I want to modify HDFS code (blockplacement strategy).. Now building hdfs
project via generates errors to me (unresolved types in hadoop common).  and if
i built successfully, how to test my modified code?

--
Best Regards,
Karim Ahmed Awara

This message and its contents, including attachments are intended solely for
the original recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or have received
this message in error, please notify me immediately and delete this message
from your computer system. Any unauthorized use or distribution is prohibited.