Thank you.
I've ever used  Cloudera Manager, it always gone wrong when network was not
stable.Which is better tarball and rpm for CDH?

dwld0...@gmail.com

From: mirko.kaempf
Date: 2013-10-07 03:00
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: AW:

Hi,

you should install CDH with Cloudera Manager. This allows RPM or the more
flexible Parcels based installation, locally or even in a cloud.
Good luck!

Von Samsung Mobile gesendet

Von: dwld0...@gmail.com
Datum: 06.10.2013 17:04 (GMT+01:00)
An: user@hadoop.apache.org

Hi
I want to deploy a  distributed Cloudera Hadoop. I deployed cdh with tarball
before,but libhadoop.so is not available in the tarball,  besides I  can not
use service commond to start processes.
if deploying the hadoop with cloudera rpm,it's inconvenience.
so I want to know which kinds of means  you deploy cloudera hadoop ,tarball or
rpm?,Which way is more advantageous to the deployment and development .

Thanks.

dwld0...@gmail.com
  • AW: mirko.kaempf
    • Re: AW: dwld0...@gmail.com