Hi Albert,

If you are using distributed cache to push the newer version of the guava jars,
you can try setting "mapreduce.job.user.classpath.first" to true. If not, you
can try overriding the value of mapreduce.application.classpath to ensure that
the dir where the newer guava jars are present is referenced first in the
classpath.

-- Hitesh