Hi team,
Resource manager works now, the capacity scheduler xml had wrong entry somehow.
But there is another small issue, I have NN HA enabled and wanted to run Hbase
with it and eventhough I set hbase.rootdir to FsNameservice value it always
throws exception saying it cannot recognize the nameservice value. I did put
the core site and hdfs site in hbase conf. Can you help me in setting it up
with namenode HA in new hadoop-2.2.0 stable release .  Also what versions of
hive, mahout and pig would be compatible with it. I am using hbase-0.94.12
release.

Sent from my iPad