Does no one have an idea if it is possible? In my example the heapsize of
the tasktracker is 2gb. The max map heap size is 1gb and the mac heap size
of the reduce process 1,5gb. If there are running 2 maps or just the reduce
job everything is fine. But if there are running 2 maps + 1 reduce process
I got a "Error: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space at" message.

kind regards