1. I jst thought of building a model using a project named say DT and wen a
huge input comes do another mr job test.java with in DT.
If not chaining jobs we need to create seperate project right DT_build and
DT_test projects
NO need for seperate project file?

2. M1_train - dataset for training.
M1_test - test data or prediction.
1. Will it be one data as input for prediction or  set of data given
as input at-once.
2.we also need to ensure in our pgm that M1_test belongs to M1_train
only. we shld check that also ...right? if M1_test is given into
M2_train it should show error. is nt 'it?.

Any thing wrong in my inference...
Are u able to guess wt i am trying to accomplish.
I am confused if i need to create only 1 project that includes train and
test.or 2 projects

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Yexi Jiang <yexiji...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What is your motivation of using chaining jobs?
>

> 2013/12/1 unmesha sreeveni <unmeshab...@gmail.com>
>
>> Thanks Yexi...A very nice explanation...Thanks a lot..
>> Explained in a very simple way which is really understandable for
>> beginners..Thanks a lot.
>> I can go for chaining jobs right?
>>

>> On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 8:55 PM, Yexi Jiang <yexiji...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> In my opinion.
>>>
>>> 1. Build the decision tree model with the training data.
>>> 2. Store it somewhere.