Hi,

I took a look at the codes and found some examples on the web.
One example is: http://wiki.opf-labs.org/display/SP/Resource+management

It seems that users can run simple shell commands using Client of YARN.
But when it comes to a practical MapReduce example like WordCount, people
still run commands in the old way as in MRv1.

How can I run WordCount using Client and ApplicationMaster of YARN so that
I can request resources flexibly?

Thanks!