hi,
    suppose i have 5-worknode cluster,each worknode can allocate 40G mem
,and i do not care map task,be cause the map task in my job finished within
half a minuter,as my observe the real slow task is reduce, i allocate 12G
to each reduce task,so each worknode can support 3 reduce parallel,and the
whole cluster can support 15 reducer,and i run the job with all 15 reducer,
and i do not know if i increase reducer number from 15 to 30 ,each reduce
allocate 6G MEM,that will speed the job or not ,the job run on my product
env, it run nearly 1 week,it still not finished