The (509) error is telling you what the problem is:

"This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been
temporarily disabled!"

Which seems to mean, since it is Dropbox. there has been too much traffic
directed towards the file or to other public links owned by the hoster's
Dropbox account, and Dropbox closed all public links for that account to
protect their network.

You will probably be able to get in later - once you get access, download
the .gzip and keep a copy so you don't have to go get it again -  Whomever
put it there probably should have figured out a better place to host it
too, since this sort of thing can happen...repository hosting isn't really
what Dropbox is for.

*Devin Suiter*
Jr. Data Solutions Software Engineer
Google Voice: 412-256-8556 | www.rdx.com