The architecture is built around detachable clients. So, no, it doesn't happen
automatically. Even if we were to add that feature, it'd be fraught with edge
cases - network issues causing app-termination even though client is still
alive etc.

Any more details on why this is desired?

+Vinod

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE