Putting common-user in bcc one more time.
Please reply to user@hbase.

The following seems to indicate that there was problem with zookeeper :

   1. 1862 [pool-2-thread-1] WARN
    org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.RecoverableZooKeeper  - Possibly
   transient ZooKeeper, quorum=mark-7:2181,
   exception=org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException:
   KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /hbase/hbaseid