JB,

Thanks, I'll look forward to your push.

Something I've noticed, is the hadoop client has any number dependencies
that are already osgi-ified.  Some of these would be useful to have
deployed apart from hadoop so they can be used by other bundles.  It seems
a shame to have them deployed twice.  e.g. the jersey.* bundles, the
common.* bundles, the jackson.*, etc.  I haven't tried but will things work
if some dependencies are osgi and other are not?  It seems it should.  I'm
leery of having the hadoop.* wrapped as a bundle and the dependencies not.

Thanks