From: divye sheth [mailto:divs.sh...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 8:32 PM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Running MRV1 code on YARN

Hi Deveraj,

I went through multiple links all asking me to check if the
mapreduce.framework.name<http://mapreduce.framework.name> is set to yarn, it is
along with proper pointing to the Namenode i.e. fs.defaultFS.

But still it tries to connect to the local. I am not sure what to do, please
help me out with some pointers as I am fairly new to the coding aspect of
map-reduce.

Thanks
Divye Sheth

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 7:43 PM, divye sheth