dwld0...@gmail.com
 From: Ted YuDate: 2014-05-25 22:53To: common-user@hadoop.apache.orgSubject:
Re: running mapreduceCan you provide a bit more information ?Such as the
release of hadoop you're running.
BTW did you use 'ps' command to see the command line for 4383 ?

Cheers

On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 7:30 AM, dwld0...@gmail.com <dwld0...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Once running mapreduce, it will appear an unavailable process.
Each time it will be like this.
3472 ThriftServer
3134 NodeManager

3322 HRegionServer
4383 -- process information unavailable

4595 Jps
2978 DataNode

I delete the process id in directory of  /tmp/hsperfdata_yarn,
but it still appears again after running mapreduce .

dwld0...@gmail.com