Currently as per my knowledge only Hortonwork's distribution comes for
windows.

As such hadoop does not need ssh to work but ssh in linux was needed for
the automated deployments.

If you want to avoid that then, I would say setup a single machine with all
installation where all packages and correct configurations are present.
then make an image out of it and build other nodes.

But then you will need to login to all nodes and start all services
manually.

Hortonwork's HDP 2.1 on windows step by step manual install guide is here
http://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDP2/HDP-2.1-Win-latest/bk_releasenotes_HDP-Win/content/index.html

--
Nitin Pawar