From: Никитин Константин [mailto:n...@yandex.ru]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2014 4:54 AM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Issues with documentation on YARN

Hi!

I'm trying to write my first YARN application using a doc
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/WritingYarnApplications.html
 . This page is said to describe Apache Hadoop 2.3.0. But a method
``appMasterRequest.setApplicationAttemptId(appAttemptID);`` mentioned there was
removed about a year ago https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-918 , so
"Writing Yarn Application" is not actual.

How can I help with actualizing documentation?

Thank you!

--
Konstantin Nikitin
Software engineer