You have not given namenode uri in /etc/hosts file , thus it can't resolve it to ipaddress and your namenode would also be not started. Preferable practice is to start your cluster through start-dfs.sh command, it implicitly starts first namenode and then all its datanodes.

Also make sure you have given ipaddress in salve file, if not then also make entry for hostnames in /etc/hosts file

BR,
Satyam