I believe that Calvin mentioned before that this parallel file system mounted
into local file system.
In this case, will Hadoop just use java.io.File as local File system to treat
them as local file and not split the file?
Just want to know the logic in hadoop handling the local file.
One suggestion I can think is to split the files manually outside of hadoop.
For example, generate lots of small files as 128M or 256M size.
In this case, each mapper will process one small file, so you can get good
utilization of your cluster, assume you have a lot of small files.
Yong