How do I configure the “yarn.resourcemanager.hostname” property when in an HA
configuration?

It seems that this property will configure how the UI knits together the
node/application/timeline/etc UIs into a seamless experience.  The issue I come
across is that this property seems to only accept a single address?  How do I
specify the “ha.rm-ids” or similar for this property in the case that my active
resource manager transitions to standby?  If I omit this property, it defaults
to 0.0.0.0 which is also incorrect for the cluster setup.

If there is a failover, how does the resource manager UI handle this without a
config update and restart of the appropriate services?

Matt