Hi

No, Pig is a data manipulation language for data already in Hadoop.
The question is about importing data from OLTP DB (eg Oracle, MySQL...) to Hadoop, this is what Sqoop is for (SQL to Hadoop)

I'm not certain certification guys are happy with their exam questions ending up on blogs and mailing lists :-)

Ulul