Hi Gautam,

Did you set access privileges in hdfs-site.xml ? If access privileges are
not set, by default it's read only as i can remember. Please add following
property in "hdfs-site.xml" and restart hdfs and nfs gateway.

<property>
<name>dfs.nfs.exports.allowed.hosts</name>
<value>* rw</value>
</property>

Regards,