Could you give error message or stack trace?

From: Corey Nolet [mailto:cjno...@gmail.com]
Sent: 26 November 2014 07:54
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Job object toString() is throwing an exception

I was playing around in the Spark shell and newing up an instance of Job that I
could use to configure the inputformat for a job. By default, the Scala shell
println's the result of every command typed. It throws an exception when it
printlns the newly created instance of Job because it looks like it's setting a
state upon allocation and it's not happy with the state that it's in when
toString() is called before the job is submitted.

I'm using Hadoop 2.5.1. I don't see any tickets for this for 2.6. Has anyone
else ran into this?