Possibly all have got their PHD degrees in hand on Hadoop and they don’t need
their group for knowledge sharing..
I think the best way to keep all the mates busy is asking the experts to share
their experiences, use cases.. help the new-comers…
So far i have seen many emails from Indians… why not one of you in each city
organise a meetup and invite all of them.. doesn’t matter even if its a park
and talk talk talk…

Hope the idea is good… other group members.. please share your opinions…

Rgds, Anil