Hitarth,

I don't know how much direction you are looking for with regards to the
formats of the times but you can certainly read both files into the third
mapreduce job using the FileInputFormat by comma-separating the paths to
the files. The blocks for both files will essentially be unioned together
and the mappers scheduled across your cluster.