Hi,

We have a resource manager with 4 node managers. Upon submitting the
mapreduce job to the resource manager, it is getting stuck while at
getResources() for 10 min, timing out and then it is trying other node
manager.

When only one nodemanager running, everything is fine. Upon turning off the
firewall on all node managers, everything seems working.

Upon looking at the netstat, it was wide range of ports between 30000 to
61000 that noedmanagers/reosurcemanagers were communicating.

So I opened the tcp ports in the range 30000:61000 and turned on the
firewall. But it does not seem to work.

Any idea, what needs to be done here?

Thx

-Hitarth