Dear Adam,

I am interested in collaborating on this. I work with Cloudera and teach Hadoop
courses, such as the Administrator course. I learn about security
implementation and think a common benchmark would be great for the community.
What are the requirements for contributions? I volunteer as an editor and
documentation writer.

Best wishes,
Mirko

Von Samsung Mobile gesendet

<adam.montvi...@cisecurity.org> </div><div>Datum:26.01.2015  18:12  (GMT+00:00)
Hadoop Security Community </div><div>

The Center for Internet Security (CIS) has established a Community focused on
defining a configuration benchmark for Hadoop.  We are in the early stages of
benchmark development, and hope that you will consider joining the effort.
Over the course of the next several days a draft benchmark will be made
available covering “basic” security configuration items pertaining primarily to
HDFS.

If you are interested in participating, as a contributor or editor, in this
effort, please contact me.

Kind regards,

Adam Montville, CISA, CISSP
Technical Product Executive
Security Controls and Automation
Center for Internet Security
31 Tech Valley Drive, Suite 2
East Greenbush, NY 12061
www.cisecurity.org
Follow us @CISecurity

This message and attachments may contain confidential information. If it
appears that this message was sent to you by mistake, any retention,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and attachments is
strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and permanently
delete the message and any attachments.
. . .