Add me to the list of interested parties. I am heavily involved with
security and controls of Hadoop, Google MR, use of OSSEC on Hadoop
clusters, etc.

*.......*

*“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in apretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside
in a cloud of smoke,thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!” - Hunter ThompsonDaemeon C.M. ReiydelleUSA
(+1) 415.501.0198London (+44) (0) 20 8144 9872*