Hi Suma,

I think ZooKeeper can handle thousands of updates, so thousands of
jobs can be "launched" at the same time.
More jobs can be running at the same time since the number of updates
against ZooKeeper is less than the number of jobs. Please free to ask
us if you face the scalability or performance issue when you test. We
can tackle the issue.

Thanks,
- Tsuyoshi