Krish,

I dont mean to hijack your mail here but i wanted to find out how/what you
did for the below portion, as i am trying to go down your path as well, i
was able to get 4-5 node cluster using ambari and cdh and now wanted to
take it to next level.  What have you done for below?

"I have done a web log integration using flume and twitter sentiment
analysis."