What is the reason of using the queue?
"job.getConfiguration().set("mapred.job.queue.name", "exp_dsa");"

Is your mapper or reducer even been called?

Try adding the override annotation to the map/reduce methods as below:

@Override
 public void map(Object key, Text value, Context context) throws
IOException, InterruptedException {

Regards,
Shahab