mapreduce.jobtracker.taskscheduler.maxrunningtasks.perjob can not works
either.

Forgot to mention, I'm using hadoop-2.3.0-cdh5.1.0.
I greped the source code, mapred.jobtracker.taskScheduler.maxRunningTasksPerJob
is only available in
src/hadoop-mapreduce1-project/src/mapred/org/apache/hadoop/mapred/LimitTasksPerJobTaskScheduler.java.
I think it's compatible with YARN's scheculer.