Hello Shahab,

I'm using 1.2.1 in pseudo-distributed mode and the same code on a cluster with 0.20.2, but I'm having same problem in both cases. I'm hopping that 1.2.1 code is back-compatible with 0.20.2 cluster?

Do you have any idea what could be the problem? And what do you mean by - Have you seen this?

Maybe I'm making some mistake by using context passed to Mapper to read the file?

Configuration conf = context.getConfiguration();

Best regards,
Marko