From: Rohith Sharma K S [rohithsharm...@huawei.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 09:33
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: RE: Lost mapreduce applications displayed in UI

Hi,

Do you remember the steps when applications won’t be displayed in RM web UI?  I
mean after which actions in the RM web UI applications are not displaying?

Is there any filtering is applied in the UI like “Showing 0 to 0 of 0 entries
(filtered from 4 total entries)” in the bottom of RM applications page?

Thanks & Regards
Rohith Sharma K S