Hi,

i tried to reinstall hadoop on all nodes its now a five node setup (4*slave 1*slave/master). It still gives me the same error on all nodes. But the error is not consistent but comes and goes from time to time. This is the log from one datanode:
http://pastebin.com/SQd0G5tF

It still is hadoop 2.6.0 with CentOS 7, the hardware varies from node to node.

These are my configs:
http://pastebin.com/Fmi8bafT

Greetings Marius